Want to join our team? Find out more about the advantages of working for Activate Learning.
Activate Learning has partnered with AoC Jobs for recruitment.
View all our current vacancies here.
Please note - If you started an application for one of our jobs before 11 June 2018 , please follow this link to complete and submit your current application.
If you experience any problems, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Activate Learning offers an online job application system. The online system benefits applicants in a number of ways:
- Allows candidates access to all current and previous applications.
- Save an application and return to it at a later date.
- Capture basic information from candidates, saving time for job hunters completing future applications.
- Print off a copy of a previously submitted application form.
- Receive email notifications regarding the progress of applications.
We encourage all applicants to apply for our posts online but we will post candidates paper applications if requested.
Help with applying online
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with the Activate Learning Group
At Activate Learning, we believe that education should inspire and develop the change-makers of the future and to succeed we know that it must lead by example. Our purpose is to empower people to go further in learning and in life, by recognising their uniqueness and by providing an environment that builds confidence, raises aspirations and equips them to succeed. Activate Learning brings together secondary, further and higher education, along with workforce training, management consultancy and social enterprise. By working with our group members we strive to expand opportunity, energise our communities and generate prosperity. It's what makes us tick and motivates us to keep trying new things. It's a constant journey of transformation - and we'd love for you to join us.
Our unique approach has been recognised by Ofsted in its 2018 inspection report, where we were rated overall as “Good – with outstanding features”.
Banbury and Bicester College
Banbury and Bicester College is a special place to work. But what makes us stand out even more than our location is the culture we have created.
- We are a learning organisation where every member of staff is encouraged to develop new skills and expand their opportunities
- We give our students practical experience and help them to move on to higher education, find jobs and make something of themselves
- By becoming part of our team, you will have a real part to play in young people’s development and change lives for the better
- We contribute to the local community through our green agenda and believe in sustainable development